Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Flu-dy

A little update before i crash my soul.

So i woke up feeling all fine this Morning, till the afternoon. I caught a flu.

HAVING FLU IS A BITCH.


Each fucking time i caught a flu and sneeze so badly, i just wanna chop my fucking nose of man. I'm not even kidding.

I will think of Voldemort. LOL.


Whenever i caught a flu it will always be so bad i feel sick everywhere and just wanna curl up. :'(

I be like, 'Shoot me. SHOOT me. shoot ME. SHOOT ME. FUCK'

Ugh.

I guess is because i spent about 6 hours in the semi cold yet hot area in School doing my FYP. Fuck man. It is so annoying when i catch a flu.

It followed me throughout my lesson, which worsen, 3pm-5pm. I was apparently disrupting the lesson, kinda. I got used to it of course so it didn't really matter and what else is that i cant control my flu either.

SO BLOODY ANNOYING. The mucus just runs like it's on a marathon and the sneeze just come and go as if i'm on drug and listening to metal rock music which had my head go banging each time. Hahahaha. Sounds kinda hilarious that i described it this way and imagine the scenario in my head. Ha ha ha.

Taken my flu med an hour ago and is slowly kicking in and i'm slowly feeling the drowsiness, which is good because i think i need to sleep soon anyway too.

Despite the flu which annoyed the shit outta me, i still went to the gym for my Cardio Tuesday. I swear i was quite close to heading home man. Started well as my nose was being quite obedient however, half way through when i was about to end my workout i sneezed so badly.

I think i was even snapchatted by the guy(who has mutual friend with me but idrk him), bitch. I wasn't sure but his friend kinda hinted and talked loudly and i could hear them. I was like staring at them too with my annoying soul. Lol loser.

Currently getting some FYP shit done because there's really alot to edit or add. Fml man. Lol.

Seriously man.

CANT WAIT FOR THIS SHIT TO BE OVER.

Goodnight.

Tmr i will be fine. Yes i will.


bye

No comments:

Post a Comment