Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, January 8, 2015

2 days in 1

Since it has past 12am. It's already Thursday!

No shit that time fly man. Hahaha.



Yesterday(Tuesday) was pretty relaxed.

I headed School from 10am-3pm for my FYP but it was very productive and i took a freaking nap after Lunch. Well, that nap was productive though. Hahaha. I don't know man, everytime after Lunch i will definitely feel sleepy, even though i had enough sleep the previous night. Oh god. So annoying.
But thank god for sweet groupmate, Ada, who always allow me to sleep. Hehehe. I asked her why and she said she would rather i take the nap and be awake after that than to be half awake throughout. So true! Thumbs up man. Hahaha.

Anyway, had lesson from 3pm to 5pm and hit the gym for my Cardio day. First time trying the static cycle with the instructions given to increase resistance and/or pedal power. Holy shit man. But i think i just might love the intensity of it and the result of course, although i'm just getting started. Weee~

Ended my day around 6pm and went back home straight because i was fucking hungry and so i whipped out my pasta dish out cause there wasn't dinner at home, sadly. I was very reluctant because i dislike washing dishes as it will make my hands rough. Hahaha. Well, for the sake of my tummy, i have to. Made pasta with cherry tomatoes, peanuts and egg(which failed because i took out from the boiling too fast HAHAHA).

Slept right after masking da face. SHIOK.



--------------------------------------------------------------------

Today(Wednesday).

Class was at 9am however, i was being a lazy ass to get outta bed on time even though i woke up on time. Hahaha. Ada even called me up but hahaha laziness you win this time.

Prepared and didn't really had a full breakfast since i was running late. Checked the bus 98 before i left house and it was freaking 15 mins. Bloody hate it man, even if i'm up early the BUS IS GONNA MAKE MY EARLY ASS LATE. -___-
And i just need the 2 stops to reach Jurong East Interchange to take the train man. Idiotic. There's 2 bus to the Interchange however the other bus will take 15 mins to reach because it goes one big round.


(LOL uploaded this picture and my laptop just shut down auto cuz no battery)

So i decided to walk to another bus stop to take 185 since it was 12 mins and walking there will take about 5-7 mins. One thing bad about that bus stop is that the sun is directly facing you and the heat is TERRIBLE. While waiting for the bus to arrive i was kinda hopping from spot to spot to shelter myself. Hahaha. Got on to the bus and surprisingly it was kinda fast and i only took 20mins. Probably gonna take me about 30mins if i were to wait for bus 98 man. Pfft.

Walked into class and there were only 5 students out of 16. HA HA HA. No full attendance before since day 1 though. Lecturer taught a new topic again. :( Computing module. Sianzxczxczcxzczczx maxxxxxxxxxxxx. Hahahaha. But all is good, all is good. *chants 'last lap before graduating'* Hahahahaha.

Ended class at 11pm+, he released early, YAY. Headed for Lunch, luckily there were spaces since it Lunch time. Read XX's Blog and the SMRT while having my Lunch. Good good. I think i love to read only when it is interesting. Hahaha. Duh.

Climbed up to Hilltop after Lunch cuz my group was needed to prep for the Openhouse that was happening for the Secondary students. Nothing much to prep actually. Lol. It was very slack, did nothing basically since my laptop was use to showcase our prototype.

I was mainly the one showcasing our FYP Project to the students when the arrived at the DMIT School. Hahaha. Well, in exchange for food vouchers by other groupmates who didn't wanna present. WHY NOT. $4 each person leh. $4x3=$12. WHOOP. #CheapoMandy


Well thank god it ended early at 5pm+. Initially it was supposed to end at 6pm and i got all annoyed and sad cause i won't be able to gym but i still brought my gym gear IN CASE. I had dance training at 7pm after that and i assumed if i were to end at 6pm it will drag so i wouldn't make it.

BUT YAY. I managed to Gym. Rushed to the gym down from Hilltop quickly change and did my thang. Ended within an hour and legs were slightly wobbly, yep leg days. I tried not to do too intense since i need to cut down those muscular bigass thigh. Hahaha. :'(

I decided to grab Subway for dinner and Ros came from behind to surprise me. Hahahaha. I was like, 'Eh Ros!' Then she sarcasticly went, 'Never see me before meh?' Idiot. Hahaha.
Did i mentioned i only spent 50 cents on Subway thanks to the food vouchers given. HAHAHA. I generously gave Ros $2 food voucher and she went to buy her KFC Curry Bucket Rice? I tried a little and it was kinda salty lo. LOL.

I was late for dance but then i bumped into Unkle, Ben and Jevin and chatted regarding my future????? HAHAHA. Thanks for all the tips and experience y'all shared.

Quickly went for training after.

I can conclude it was really a fun training because idky but i was feeling very happy and laughing throughout the training with others. I mean i'm always happy just that today the laughter kinda was those happiness. Hahaha. If you know, you know what i'm saying.

Ended quite late at 10.30pm but a fun training i wouldn't mind. Hehehe.

Bus 185 home with Yixin and Ben, AKA the hungry 185 passengers waiting for Yixin to bake for us(Ben & I), delivery method will be by bus 185. Hahahahaha. Inside jokes.

Snapchat my way home like i always do. I just love to watch and do crazy stuffs.

ADD ME AND I WILL ADD YOU TOO HEHEHE.
Snapchat: mandddddy

Ok TIME FOR BED. CLASS @ 10AM LEH. HAHAHA GOODNIGHT BITCHES. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment