Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, January 22, 2015

B Z

Days have been busy and it will just get busier.

However, good news is heard!

So my FYP would be ending in 3 weeks time together with my other 2 module projects, too actually. As much as i say shit happens and it got me all frustrated and crazy. IT IS COMING TO AN END.

Yup, all good things do come to an end eventually. Ha ha ha.

Well, 3 weeks isn't long nor short because it all still comes down how productive i am so yea. Hopefully, my focus will still be on track till everything is officially over. Wtf. I am so excited man. But not so excited yet because i know these 3 weeks is gonna be hectic as fuck and i'm sure gonna go crazy all the time. Hahaha.

I shall be away from this space again, or maybe update when i need to clear some thoughts. Or just needed a break.

Before i end, i hope everyone can pray for me that all my codes will just keep on working well and least error can happen.


THANK YOU MUAH MUAH MUAH. Hahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment