Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, January 10, 2015

B△STILLE


Yes, from the above caption. It was B△STILLE's Concert that i couldn't make it today!!! :(

I was really kinda sad because i listened to their whole Bad Blood album and Dan has such an unique voice and all the songs are just simply too good to not hear it live man! Yes, i didn't went to their concert which happened yesterday(Friday). 

Well, i wanted to buy their tickets already but i didn't wanna go alone, again(or else 3rd time leh). I mean i don't mind going alone because i am ultimately there to enjoy the band however is always better to go with someone else and share the fun and joy i'm feeling. 

So for about 1 months plus i've been asking around however, only one of my friend, Ed, was interested however he was the last resort cuz he was probably going with his friend. Oh well, no one was interested and the date was nearing so no choice but to ask Ed whether he wanna go with me.

I was actually hesitating. :(

That's because i was cash tight and if i were to go, i would need to touch my savings which wasn't in the plan at all! I mean if i wasn't cash tight, I WOULD HAVE GONE, honestly speaking. Why? This is because is not like they visit Singapore that often or have concert any near in the future so if i miss this means i hafta wait like 10 years(exaggerated HAHAHA). So yea. 

Well, Sam didn't mind going me but i know he wanted to go with me because he didn't want me to go alone not because he was a fan of them. It would be a waste of his money although it was sweet of him. Regardless, he couldn't since he is still in the Army.

So i asked Ed eventually with hesitant and what i realised was this Concert will only last at most 2 hours and it cost $110. It is considered cheap for a Concert but the duration made me think twice. Thanks to Ed for all the negative comments(actually just persuading me not to go lo HAHAHA) which i kinda agreed to, eventually, i didn't buy.


Few days back i was like, 'WHY I NO MONEY TO GO.' I really really really wanna hear them live. Dat voice you know. Hahaha. #poorgirl95

Hit the gym this afternoon and i was all, 'It's Friday and i'm actually not going for B△STILLE. Wow man.' I was kinda thinking about it throughout the day, on and off. Since i've no friends going means i wouldn't be able to get any snippets of their concert. So sad. :( 

Unlike the other band, Krewella who was at Zouk last month however, i couldn't make it due to Dance training but thank god for videos from my friend who went!!! It was good enough but being there will definitely be better right! Hopefully they will be back for FMFA 2015? Hahaha. PRAY.

Despite my left ass ache/hurt like a pain in the ass(puny not? Hahaha), i still went for Bboy training, persuaded by Brice too. Muahaha. Well, B△STILLE's Concert was happening when i was training. #justsaying :'( ok maybe not #justsaying

Bboy training ended but i kinda self declared it ended half way because my lazy ass was just being lazy as fuck and not motivated. Hahahaha. Busy snapchatting the rest and KH. HAHAHA. Bimbo moments with the REALEST missing Zhengyu though. Hahaha. Laugh like crazy as always. :')

It was almost 10pm so i decided to head home first and Hillary walked me to the bus stop and sent me off. Cho sweettttzxczxcz. Muah muah. 

While i was on the bus, i was starting to feel kinda dizzy and nauseous all thanks to the jerky yet speedy bus. Almost doze off just before my stop. So tired man. pffffft.

Ohya. 

My Mummy called a anaconda as avocado. HAHAHAHAHA.

Joke the day. Hehehe.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATED

So i added Isabelle/Popspoken on Snapchat and they were at the B△STILLE's Concert and guess what?! SHE FREAKING SNAPCHATTED THROUGHOUT THE CONCERT.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I was like watching live from home! Although it wasn't full complete snap due to the time limit snapchat given but you know what? IT IS ENOUGH FOR ME TO ENJOY ALONE AT HOME!!! :D

I was literally singing along at home and was so thankful i added them because they added me about 2 hours ago only. HENG AH. HAHAHAHA.

HEHEHE. So happy. ^_^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally talked to Samson after 5 days. Silly can only book out on... Sun... day... Man oh man. Well, at least i get to hear his voice and listened to his rants regarding his Scorpion. Hahaha. So happening and tough. Oh gosh. I can't wait to see him. 



Time for bed, 1.30am already!!!

Meeting my Bimby Cherie for Brunch before heading to School. I am going to use all the food voucher tmr since last day. HAHAHA. #cheapoMandy

Okiedokie bye. Shall end off with a selfie long time ago cuz i vain, cuz i can too. HAH.


#boldlips5eva

No comments:

Post a Comment